Spa Day - Monday, Nov. 8th
For my birthday,
I would love to gather together with friends
at a spa for a day of smiles, laughter,
and community 🙂
You are invited if:
- I have met you in person.
- You are a femme or non-binary adult entertainment professional.
- You understand 'whorearchy' is not welcome.
- Guests/dear friends will include Dominas, FSSWs, strippers, and porn stars.
- Slut-shaming or otherwise perpetuating patriarchal purity culture is ridiculous and rude; I do not want my friends to have to deal with any of that nonsense.
- Femme and non-binary adult entertainment professionals whom I have not met may be invited as guests.
- Femme and NB partners may be invited.
- Whorephobia is not welcome so please vet square friends very carefully.
- If you bring a man, including a fellow pro or educator, you must vouch for him and give your word that that man will not speak to other guests unless he is spoken to - that he will not try to 'strike up a conversation' with anyone unless someone starts a conversation with him, and, he must leave when you leave.
- Community elder and educator Shermie, along with Bruce, have offered their services as drivers. They have room for 8 passengers and will be delighted to be of service if we need men for anything.
- This is absolutely not an event for clients. This is not a kink event, please do not make a scene at this vanilla venue.
Q: Why aren't men welcome? Why is the location such a secret?
A: Like myself, many of my friends have been personally acquainted with a professional who was murdered by a client.
"But, I am ______.
These boundaries shouldn't apply to me."
In the USA we have had in the past
by an 'intimate partner' (husband/boyfriend, etc.).
Being more than 'just a' client/fan/etc. does not make you safe.
Not having respect for boundaries is a serious matter.
DO NOT SHOW UP
Anyone who uses stalker skills to find the location and approach my group will be told that they are
VIOLATING a Very Serious BOUNDARY
and need to leave us alone immediately.
If they say one more word, I will go straight to a staff member to report that a man is refusing to leave us alone.
Thank you for not giving me a hard time for my birthday 🙂
If you are reading this, I have sent you a direct invitation - Hi! =^.^=
If you would like to join, please respond with the following:
- Your number on Signal if you would like to be added to the chat group.
- It could be helpful to have the NY area pros connected on there in case Twitter disconnects us. I will not shut it down after the event.
- An address for a Lyft pickup if you would like to be added to the ride share arrangements.
- Maid Danielle will be compiling the requests and organizing groups the weekend prior.
- Name and email address of any fem/nb pro or educator you would like to invite as a guest - they will be contacted directly as a full guest and invited to join the chat.