Calendar and Contact Form
FAQs - Established Patrons
A: If we have not met within the past two years, fill out the form below; it can take <60 seconds.
Those I have seen within the past 2yrs may:
- Use the scheduling app to set up our preliminary chat and note in the comment box which day you would like to meet.
- Emails have not been getting through for months now, Gmail and Yahoo are especially problematic. The scheduling app and contact form always go through.
- Note how I may contact you if email fails us:
- 'Text me' = during business hours M-F
- 'Text me anytime' = evenings and weekends ok.
- Or, note your Twitter handle.
- The contact form is really the most efficient way to book, you may also put all of the info in *one* email (date, time, & location) so I can confirm with one email.
- If you indicate you do not want a separate chat to plan, I will use that time to write a fun reply.
- If you would enjoy a titillating response in addition to the planning chat included with your booking: tip, or send a gift equal to or greater than the value of my time ($100 = one email) *before* emailing
- If you do not receive a response to a booking request within 24hrs, I either did not receive your email or my response was blocked.
- While I am still very sensitive about text messaging due to disrespectful boundary-pushers, if you do not get a response via email you may text.
- For the love of my sanity, do not text without including the date you wish to meet unless I have given you explicit permission to text me as thanks for your tip/tribute/contribution.
- While those who think they are so special my boundaries should not apply to them are always surprised when told to never contact me again, I am used to it as I have had to do so many times in self-defense to protect myself from burnout. Thank you for respecting the boundaries that keep me safe, sane, and solvent so we may continue to enjoy our connection 🙂
Note that the deposit and consideration policies published at the time of your request apply to your booking; policies are organized within the contact form so you only see what is applicable.
Decide to be generous
with an amount that is equal to or greater than the value of my time *before* I have to remind you that this is my livelihood.
- Bookings come with two conversations via telephone or text, one before and one after.
- If you contact me to chat beyond those and have not tributed, tipped, or gifted any consideration for the additional time, I have to defend my boundaries to protect myself from burnout; I will invite you to check out my Remote Experience offerings where you will see chat starts at $100.
- If you took it upon yourself to tip in person or send a gift of $100 or more before you sent your message, I will take the time to write a thoughtful response as soon as I have the time.
My favorite perspective:
My Angel Investors have me feel like they believe in me and my dream to make a wonderful difference in this world and they want to contribute to my success as a patron to a creative - like Medici to Galileo, but so much hotter 😉
It feels like they understand an entrepreneur with pride does not want charity or 'help' (ugh! Do NOT use that term), so they support my goals and dreams by supporting my business and booking me, perhaps throwing in a 'little gift for your tuition'.
It's like their desire to see me successful does not go out the window when their plans change and they can't get their in-person quid-pro-quo; they do not expect me to suffer a loss they create so still send their contribution/tribute if they cancel.
Decide to be generous and we can forget the pesky realities of this world as we enjoy one of our own design.
1.) Offer non-appearance-related compliments.
I enjoy feeling valued as a person with a personality. I am passionate about my craft and love hearing that you enjoy the experiences I create.
2.) Present the tribute to me in cash at the beginning of our time together.
- I strongly prefer cash to e-transfer.
- Especially for tips.
- Put it in a 'Thank you' card for a lovely touch - add a handwritten note and I will keep it forever 🙂
- If using a plain envelope, do not seal it.
- I love what I do and love when the tribute is proudly presented with gratitude for our connection. You could also:
- Silently place it in plain sight.
- Have an e-transfer arrive before you do.
Not presenting the tribute upfront makes me nervous. I have had two stalkers. People will imagine they are my ‘real slave’ or ‘boyfriend’, and that somehow means I no longer have to pay for food and shelter so can see them for free(?); evading upfront tribute can be a red flag.
FYI: if someone shows up empty-handed and does not show chagrin while whipping out their phone to e-send, it is likely the last time they will ever see me.
Actions speak louder than words and that says they have no desire to be a patron to my dreams nor can they be trusted to respect my time as a self-employed small business owner earning a living.
To see me happy, present the tribute upfront 🙂
3.) If you learn my legal name, do not use it.
I cringe when I hear a man say that name due to how manipulative ex-clients used it.
My friends, family, doctors, yoga teachers, and more all call me Victoria.
4.) NEVER write a comment on a payment processor or eGift addressing me as Mistress, referring to kink, or mentioning a meeting.
- Vanilla (non-kinky) well-wishes are welcome 🙂
5.) Understand that tipping is not expected. While there are benefits to tipping, I have plenty of patrons who never have and never will, and I adore them.
- If we go over on time, tips add a cushion. I default to working with a discrete timer to keep us within the booked time, or, one may request a no-timer option where Miss Tammy would reach out to you afterward to e-send for any overage. However, if someone tips I take it out of that without a word.
- Arranging a double with a pro I do not know is a time-consuming process. For tippers, the fantasy simply comes to life. Otherwise, it's ~$250+
- If I see something for sale a tipper may like, I am more likely to purchase it.
- My non-tippers see itemized invoices for multi-day extravaganzas while tippers may remain blissfully unaware of how much work goes on behind the scenes.
- Tips offer a non-transactional feel for those who would like to connect beyond the two conversations included with bookings.
6.) Gifts are also not expected. For those who like to go above and beyond I will note:
Presenting an item from my wishlist when we meet may be the fastest way to make it onto my favorites list.
- Favorite champagnes:
- Dom Pérignon
- Veuve Clicquot
- Favorite wines:
- Sancerre (esp. 2018)
- Pouilly-Fumé (esp. 2020)
- Sauvignon Blanc in general
- Pale color preferred.
- Favorite flowers:
- *Never* red roses.
- 'English Garden' bouquets - Fav!
- Potted succulents.
- Favorite chocolates:
- Milk chocolate peanut butter *anything.*
- Dark chocolate and sea salt.
Thank you for reading this 🙂
I enjoy being extra thoughtful and generous with those who are extra thoughtful and generous to me.
FAQs - New Applicants
Meeting locations will be limited to a staffed dungeon, such as Pandora's Box in Chelsea, or a 5-star hotel you book in your name.
Anonymous deposit options include gift cards purchased with cash at a drug store, bitcoin, and mailing cash or money orders.
Review the in-person booking form so you are aware of the deposit and consideration policies for an anonymous person.
Book a phone call with just your email and $100 (which goes towards the deposit); my assistant will send a number to call.
On the call, you can plan a booking with complete anonymity.
Include your modification suggestion in the comment section of the contact form.
Reasonable requests which respect the fact that I need to mitigate loss and opportunity costs will be considered.
Green = Where the market has set the price.
Blue = Either I am busy and need to reduce demand to prevent burnout, there's a short notice rush fee, or, something is going on.
Purple = Either I have plans that could be changed with a lot of incentive, or, keeping the day free is valuable to me.
Yellow = I may have a request pending that is not yet confirmed. Established patrons are welcome to reach out noting a desire to book if the day frees up.
The booking amount of $2,000 or more will be divided by the value of my time.
A $2,000 booking could be up to 4 hours behind-closed-doors, or, a combination of:
- $500 per hour
Social time in public:
- $250 per hour at a restaurant.
- 1 drink: 30m ($125)
- Dinner: 2hrs ($500)
- $150 p/h entertainment w/ small talk.
- E.g. drag show, sightseeing.
- $100 per hour of entertained silence.
- E.g. theatre.
- $100 per hour by myself.
- $150 per hour traveling together.
- $100: up to 30m text/email or phone.
- $150: up to 30m of video chat.
- $250 per 250 words of a script or description of an experience.
- $500 per setup for photos.
Note that if you cannot host and would like me to rent a space out of the tribute, our time is reduced by the rental fee ($250 location = -30mins of playtime).
It is not possible to meet for less than $2k
Like most businesses, I do not grandfather rates.
There are no discounts available.
A single hour cannot be booked.