Calendar and Contact Form
FAQs - Established Patrons
A: If we have not seen each other within the past two years, fill out the form below; it can take <60 seconds.
The form will show the deposit and consideration policies necessary for me to block off my calendar.
For the best experience, please review the rest of the FAQs.
Those I have seen within two years may:
- Use the scheduling app to set up our preliminary chat and comment the date you wish to meet.
- If email fails, may I reach out?
- 'Text me' = 9a-5p Mon-Fri
- or 'Text me anytime'
- If email fails, may I reach out?
- The contact form is the next most efficient way.
Emails have not been getting through, Gmail and Yahoo especially. ProtonMail is what I use and recommend.
- You may put all the info in *one* email (date & location and any inspiration you care to share), so I can confirm with one email.
- If you note you do not want a separate chat to plan, I will use that time to write a fun reply.
- If you do not receive a response to a booking request within 24hrs, I either did not receive your email or my response was blocked.
- Text messaging is a sensitive topic due to past disrespectful boundary-pushers; I still flinch at certain notification tones. If you do not get a response via email, you may text as long as you put all of the info in *one* message.
- For the love of my sanity, please do not text without noting the date you wish to meet unless I have given explicit permission to text as thanks for your exceptionally generous tip/tribute/contribution.
While those who act like they are so special my boundaries should not apply to them usually seem surprised when told never to contact me again, I am used to this as I have had to do so many times in self-defense to protect myself from burnout. Thank you for respecting the boundaries that keep me safe, sane, and solvent so we may continue to enjoy our connection 🙂
The deposit & consideration policies published at the time of your request apply to your booking; they are organized within the contact form, so you only see what is applicable.
Decide to be generous
with an amount equal to or greater than the value of my time *before* I have to remind you this is my livelihood.
- Bookings include two conversations via phone or text, one before & one after.
- If you contact me to chat beyond those and have not tributed, tipped, or gifted any consideration for the additional time, I have to defend my boundaries to protect myself from burnout; I will invite you to check out my Remote Experience offerings where you will see chat starts at $100.
- If you made the decision to be a generous person and tipped or sent a gift of $100 or more before you sent your message, I will take the time to write a thoughtful response as soon as I have the time.
While I am perfectly happy to only connect around in-person meets or receive individual gifts for chats, what I have observed after +7 years is that when there is a completely non-transactional feeling for conversations in-between meetings, it's with those who give far more than they take as there's no reason to keep track.
My favorite perspective:
My Angel Investor Patrons have me feel like they believe in me & in my dream to make a difference in this world; they contribute to my success as a patron to a creative - like Medici to Galileo, but much hotter 😉
Perhaps these Patrons to the Kinky Arts understand serving real-life needs and goals is more efficiently done by contributing currency than personally growing food, ironing clothes, and proofreading.
Their desire to see me succeed does not disappear when plans change & they can't get in-person quid-pro-quo; they do not expect me to suffer a loss they create, so still send their contribution if they cancel.
Decide to be generous so we can forget the pesky realities of this world and enjoy one of our own design.
1.) Offer non-appearance-related compliments.
I enjoy feeling valued as a person with a personality. I am passionate about my craft and love hearing that you enjoy the experiences I create.
2.) Present the tribute to me in cash at the beginning of our time together.
- I strongly prefer cash to e-transfer.
- Especially for tips.
- Put it in a 'Thank you' card for a lovely touch, add a handwritten note and I will keep it forever 🙂
- I love what I do and love when the tribute is proudly presented with gratitude for our connection. You could also:
- Silently place it in plain sight.
- Have an e-transfer arrive before you do.
Not presenting the tribute upfront makes me nervous. I have had two stalkers. People will imagine they are my ‘real slave’ or ‘boyfriend,’ which somehow means I no longer have to pay for food and shelter or save for retirement so I can give away my time for free(?) Present the tribute upfront to spare us an uncomfortable conversation.
3.) If you learn my legal name, do not use it.
I cringe when I hear a man say that name due to how manipulative ex-clients used it.
My friends, family, doctors, yoga teachers, and more all call me Victoria.
4.) NEVER write a comment on a payment processor or eGift aside from the specific ones I give you.
- Please do not assume you know what my s-corp offers; odd comments are problematic.
- Comments are welcome via email.
- Thank you for not getting me banned from my favorite companies!
5.) Understand that tipping is not expected. While there are benefits to tipping, I have plenty of patrons who never have and never will, and I adore them.
- If we go over on time, tips add a cushion. I default to working with a discrete timer to keep us within the booked time, or you may request a no-timer option where Miss Tammy would reach out to you afterward to e-send for any overage. However, if someone tips, I take it out of that without a word.
- Arranging a double with a pro I do not know is time-consuming. For tippers, the fantasy simply comes to life. Otherwise, it's ~$250+
- If I see something for sale a tipper may like, I am more likely to purchase it.
- My non-tippers see itemized invoices for multi-day experiences; tippers remain blissfully unaware of how much work goes on behind the scenes.
- Tips offer a non-transactional feel for those who would like to connect beyond the two conversations included with bookings.
6.) Gifts are also not expected. For those who like to go above and beyond I will note:
Presenting an item from my wishlist when we meet may be the fastest way to make it onto my favorites list.
- Favorite champagnes:
- Dom Pérignon
- Veuve Clicquot
- Favorite wines:
- Sancerre (esp. 2018)
- Pouilly-Fumé (esp. 2020)
- Sauvignon Blanc in general
- Pale color preferred.
- Favorite flowers:
- *Never* red roses.
- 'English Garden' bouquets - Fav!
- Potted succulents.
- Favorite chocolates:
- Milk chocolate peanut butter.
- Dark chocolate and sea salt.
- I love interesting bookmarks!
- Pothos or other clippings that may be propagated.
- Sweet or fruity teas:
- Hibiscus is my fav!
- Strawberry or any berry
Thank you for reading this 🙂
I enjoy being extra thoughtful and generous with those who are extra thoughtful and generous to me.
FAQs - New Applicants
Q: How should I address you?
A: I am Lady Victoria or Ms. Hanover,
until I say you may address me otherwise.
Mistress Victoria is a different person.
Honorifics are not interchangeable.
Q: Is the consideration policy negotiable?
Include your modification suggestion in the comment section of the contact form.
Reasonable requests which respect the fact that I need to mitigate loss and opportunity costs will be considered.
Q: How soon do you need the deposit?
A: The calendar will only be blocked off for 24hrs while waiting for a deposit.
After 24hrs, the yellow block will be removed, and if someone else gets their deposit in first, they will get the day.
Meeting locations are limited to a staffed dungeon, such as Pandora's Box in Chelsea, or a 5-star hotel you book in your name.
Anonymous deposit options include gift cards purchased with cash at a drug store, bitcoin, and mailing cash or money orders.
Review the booking form for the deposit and consideration policies and an idea of what information I find helpful.
Book a phone call with just your email and $120 (which can apply towards the deposit on a booking within 3 months); my assistant will send a number to call.
On the call, you can plan a booking with complete anonymity.
The calendar is color-coded by minimum booking.
I.e., when a day is blue, $2,500 is the minimum.
A 'Tributes / Rates' tab is below.
Green = Where the market has set the price.
Blue = Either I am busy and need to reduce demand to prevent burnout, there's a short notice rush fee, or something is going on.
Purple = This day is inconvenient for me. The rise in the rate is so that I change my plans to meet you. I will not be bringing another pro in or spending for an upgraded location--book a purple experience on a day where the minimum is green or blue for an upgraded experience or double Domme session. When purple is the minimum, it means it's inconvenient for me, and the max is 3 hours of behind-closed-doors time.
Yellow = Pending or conditional. Established patrons and visitors to NY with only that day available are welcome to reach out, noting a desire to book if the day frees up.
Booking a level above the minimum is a good way to make a great impression or set yourself up for a VIP-level experience.
Experience upgrades can include an upgraded location, bringing in another pro as a guest star, or pulling out all the stops to make your experience extraordinary.
My tributes reflect the fact that since 2015 I have been accumulating happy patrons who value their time and trust me to provide high-quality experiences.
The booking amount of $2,000 or more will be divided by the value of my time.
A $2,000 booking could be up to 3 hrs 20 min behind closed doors, or a combination of:
- $600 per hour
- $1,200 p/hr of taboo humiliation.
Social time in public:
- $300 per hour at a restaurant.
- One drink: 30m ($150)
- Dinner: 2hrs ($600)
- $180 p/h entertainment w/ small talk.
- E.g., drag show, sightseeing.
- $120 per hour of entertained silence.
- E.g., theatre.
- $120 per hour by myself.
- $180 per hour traveling together.
- $120: up to 30m text/email or phone.
- $180: up to 30m of video chat.
If you cannot host & want me to rent a place, our time is reduced by the cost ($300 dungeon = -30mins of playtime).
Add 50% per additional person.
IE: Couples rates per hour:
$900 BCD / $450 restaurant
It is not possible to meet for less than $2k
A single hour cannot be booked.
My hourly rates increased by 20%
On March 15th of 2023,
I raised my rates for the first time since 2015
To keep up with inflation, it should be $500 + 26.22%, but 600 per 60 minutes makes for neat math. Rates will go up to match inflation at my convenience.